
On September 27, 2008 at 11:11 am , Nathanael James was born to his ecstatic mom and dad just 2 hours and 40 minutes after arriving at Toledo Hospital. He weighed in at 9 pounds, 6 ounces and measured 21 1/2 inches long. We are thankful for a healthy mom and baby, and the bonus of quick labor!
Nathanael James at the Hospital
(Click for full album)
7 comments:
Hi Christopher and Allysa,
Congratulations on that beautiful baby boy. I know your mom, Christopher, from church and small group. She has been so very excited waiting for the birth of her 1st grandchild. We all are just thrilled for you all and for Kathy. God has blessed you greatly. Marcia
Kiss our sweet baby for me! love, MiMi
Chris...
I am so happy for you and your wife. The pictures are beautiful....but when you where changing the baby's diaper...I didn't see you practicing what we told you...keep his little thingy covered...or he will shout your eye out kid! We are all very happy for the both of you. Jackie
congrats! he is soo cute! alyssa, you look wonderful!! honestly, you do not look like you just had a baby in those pictures! i'm so happy for you both. love you guys!
oh...i forgot, my brother's birthday is Sept. 27th. too. :)
Chris and Alyssa,
I had to get back on just so I could at least look at his pictures! I am sooo happy for you guys! he is so adorable and I can't wait to meet him!
Love ya,
Katie
Christopher and Alyssa,
Give our beautiful baby boy a big hug and kisses from Grandad and Nana. Don't forget to show him our pictures every day so he doesn't forget us!
Love, Grandad and Nana
Post a Comment