We don't know what it is about Saturday mornings, but Anneliese saw fit to follow her big brother's lead and wake us up early at 5:30. Five hours later at 10:28 we had her in our arms! Excitement would be an understatement. She started off slower than Nate, but she was born before the hospital got "permission to treat" on paper!
We are very thankful to have such a healthy baby girl.
Our Little Girl
(click the slideshow to view the full album)
5 comments:
We loved the pictures and she is a doll! Congratulations from Greg, Maria, Kyle and Paul
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. You all look very happy in the pictures!! :) I miss you and wish I could meet her. And my, how Nathaniel is grown, and such beautiful eyes!!
She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to get to see her and Nathaniel!! Love you all!! Katie
Oh my goodness guys! You two do such good work. What a beautifully perfect baby girl! You have a wonderful family and you guys are very blessed. David and I are so happy for you! The Brackett Clan
Oh Christopher and Alyssa!! She is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful family. God is SO good!
Love,
Dianna
Post a Comment